Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Rocklin, CA US
Pacific Staffing is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support recruitment efforts for a leading company that provides high tech specialized products and services. Our client is a global organization, and this is a great opportunity to join a collaborative HR team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working in a human resources department.
- Full-cycle recruitment of all positions to include sourcing, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conduct orientations for new employees.
- Coordinate Background Checks and Drug Screens for New Hires.
- Identify and implement creative and effective sourcing methods and strategies.
- Responsible for employment verifications.
- Create Employee Profiles and maintain applicant tracking and maintenance of personnel documentation.
- Process employee exit paperwork; schedule exit interviews.
- Responsible for I9 compliance.
- Processes human resources reports as needed and maintain reporting records for audits.
- Other duties as may be required or assigned.
- 1 year of experience assisting a Human Resources Department.
- Associate degree in Human Resources or Business is preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resources and business acumen.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and their applications.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a variety of situations.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team.