Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Talent Acquisition Partner
Sacramento, CA 95825
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will be willing to own and manage recruitment efforts for multiple divisions in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for managing full cycle recruiting for the Northern Ca region.
- Collaborates with hiring managers on current and future staffing needs.
- Consulate with hiring managers regarding recruitment strategy and scope of each position.
- Generate a pipeline of candidates for all levels of positions through employee referral program, social media and other channels.
- Responsible for writing an attractive job posting.
- Manage a smooth interview process.
- Responsible for ensuring positive candidates experience throughout the interview process.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of high-volume recruiting within the financial services or service industry (insurance preferred, not required).
- Four College Degree.
- Proficient with MS Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Finely-tuned organization skills
- Ability be able to work autonomously, but willing to collaborate with other talent acquisition partners within the organization regarding best practices