Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Talent Acquisition Director
8945 Cal Center Drive Sacramento, CA 95826 United States of America
We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Director for one of Sacramento’s top employers. Our client is a reputable and leading organization with corporate headquarters in Sacramento and the TA Director will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. The TA Director will be responsible for partnering with leaders and employees to advance recruiting strategies and solutions that are aligned with short and long-term organization and operational goals.
Our client is a progressive employer and offers a competitive benefits package and a strong leadership team that proactively supports employees. Salary: $140k-$165k DOE, plus bonus.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading, managing, inspiring, and motivating a team of talent acquisition partners and will be a will be a strategic business partner, culture advocate, and trusted advisor for the organization.
- Develop, plan, and successfully execute Talent Acquisition strategies inclusive of strategic design, diversity recruitment, talent forecasting and pipelining, relationship management, measurement and execution of recruiting operations and processes.
- Serve as Talent Acquisition thought partner to business leaders; advise business leaders on key talent issues. Propose ideas for identifying and attracting top talent in a competitive market.
- Seek out and leverage competitor benchmarking data and industry business trends to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage.
- Develop goals, key performance indicators (KPIs), and practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve recruiting processes to drive success.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition department in meeting service level agreements around timely execution of full life cycle recruiting.
- Cultivate a strong service-oriented rapport with leaders, employees, and other internal partners, which is based on a high level of collaboration and inclusion.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor EEO/AA and Immigration compliance programs; document compliance and provide all required internal and external reporting.
- Provide guidance on criteria for hiring, and implement enhancements to meet new goals, professional standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively manage, coach and train Talent Acquisition Partners to deliver excellent results; instill a standard of excellence in all aspects of the full life cycle hiring process.
- Oversee budgets for recruitment, screening, placement, and onboarding.
- Create and execute the organization’s brand strategy, including innovative ways of utilizing social media.
- Utilize social media and other brand marketing tools to attract talent.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies, trade membership organizations, and colleges.
- Partner with HR Data and Analytics team to leverage data, dashboards, and data visualization tools to evaluate hiring processes and ensure all diversity targets are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 12+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Technical proficiency: Working experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Teams/SharePoint) & HRIS programs.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and effective time/project management skills.
- High degree of initiative, independent judgment, and discretion.
- Analytical with the ability to present solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.