Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and enjoys reporting responsibilities.
Recruiter Contact: Becca Brock 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Performs monthly journal entries, reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares financials and ownership schedules, as well as, researches problems and questions, and completes quarterly reporting, audit, regulatory, and various tax schedules.
- Corrects and guides other team members as to general ledger accounts and reconciliations based on financial reviews.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business concentration is Preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in general accounting as typically acquired.
- Intermediate skills and experience in Excel is required and candidates will be tested.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).