Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Staff Accountant - Direct Hire
12460 Akron Street, Suite 100 Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 United States of America
Staff Accountant – Direct Hire
We are recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join a rapidly growing global organization in their Sacramento office. Our client offers a lot of advancement opportunities and a collaborative and engaged team. A hybrid flex schedule is available once fully trained. The Staff Accountant is responsible for providing accounting support to upper management. Salary range: $60,000/yr.-$70,000/yr. DOE.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of accounting experience preparing journal entries and invoicing. Qualified candidates must have used an ERP system and has intermediate MS Excel skills. (At a minimum can create pivot tables and v-lookups).
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916-925-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generate journal entries and review corresponding documents (invoice, supplier Information form, tax form, etc.)
- Supporting Monthly/Quarterly/Annual financial Statement closing (AP/AR closing, Depreciation/Amortization, others)
- Prepares various financial schedules and footnote
- Audit Support and preparation
- Support treasury function to process payment/deposit, and cash closing and reporting on a weekly basis
- Corporate card management (including collecting the supporting docs and clearing payment)
- Support regularly regulatory filing and management reporting
- Tax Compliance support
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related filed.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred but experience with other ERP systems is acceptable.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with Excel.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment.