Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Senior Property Manager
1300 National Drive SACRAMENTO, CA 95834 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is seeking a highly experienced and driven Senior Property Manager to join the fastest growing commercial developers in the Sacramento area. Pay: $120k - $130k DOE, plus quarterly bonus, and transportation.
Our client offers excellent benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, vision, gym membership, 401(k) and more.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership and experience in property management operations, demonstrated understanding of vendor and lease contracts, and thrives in a highly visible role.
- Supervise and lead a team of property managers, leasing agents, maintenance staff, and administrative personnel.
- Develop and implement effective commercial property management strategies to maximize property performance, revenue, and occupancy rates.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of local market trends and adjust leasing strategies accordingly.
- Oversee financial aspects, including budget preparation, expense management, rent collection, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and uphold property standards.
- Foster positive tenant relations, addressing inquiries, concerns, and resolving issues promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate property maintenance, repairs, and renovations as necessary, ensuring properties are well-maintained and safe
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team effectively.
- 7+ years proven experience in property management, with a track record of overseeing a diverse portfolio of properties.
- commercial real estate experience.
- 10+ years’ successive growth in property management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of property management software – Yardi preferred, MRI or SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- California Real Estate License and Certified Property Manager preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.