Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Senior Finance and Treasury Analyst
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916/925-2300 or Becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Responsible for primary cash management activity and treasury financial reporting requirements for management.
- Prepares and publishes daily cash position reports.
- Performs all cash management functions for multiple legal entities.
- Ensures compliance with reporting and financial covenants with a significant number of existing loan agreements.
- Participates is the management of the company s risk management and insurance programs.
- Manages the reporting of intercompany transactions and balances.
- Prepares the company s 13-week rolling cash forecast.
- Works with the Accounting team to support daily cash reconciliations.
- Leads the bank account administration functions such as opening / closing bank accounts, signatory updates, and maintenance of bank account database.
- Analyzes and monitors bank fees, identifies unusual activity and researches to determine root causes.
- Develops Treasury procedures, identifies opportunities for further process improvements and leverages technology to improve treasury processes.
- Works with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Tax, Legal, Accounting, Development, and all areas of Finance to analyze and support Treasury-specific and broad corporate initiatives.
- Participates in the accounting cycles and meets stringent deadlines.
- Implements changes in methods or procedures to improve overall efficiency.
- Seven + years of experience in accounting or related field, significant accounting / treasury experience.
- Knowledge of cash management and treasury practices.
- Knowledge of loan agreements and loan administration.
- Knowledge of risk management practices and insurance coverages
- Competency in banking, current accounting regulations, and internal controls.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.