Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 US
The ideal candidate will have solid general ledger experience, advanced Excel skills and strong technical GAAP accounting abilities.
Salary: $75, 000 - $85, 000 DOE.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Construct data accumulation systems.
- Determine fixed costs (e.G., salaries, rent and insurance).
- Manage payables department.
- Plan and record variable costs (e.G., purchases of raw material and operations costs).
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department).
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) cost forecasts.
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Minimum 3 years' professional experience in Accounting, Auditing or Finance.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant study.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience with accounting software.
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables).
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.