Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Kapolei, HI 96707 US
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements - financial close and monthly activities.
- Roll forward financial models.
- Analyze and report variances.
- Oversee the monthly closing process, including preparing and recording monthly journal entries; review entries recorded by the accounting team.
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies and issues of non-compliance.
- Assist with ensuring company's ERP processing systems and transactions are posted accurately.
- Analyze and describe balance sheet and operating expense fluctuations.
- Analyze and review journal entries and account reconciliations for accuracy.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and report variances. Oversee the monthly closing process, including preparing and recording monthly journal entries; review entries recorded by the Corporate Accountant.
- Work directly with 3rd parties (i.E., financial institution, broker, etc.) and provide information requested.
- Assist in the development of the annual operating budget at both the consolidated and business unit levels.
- Perform internal audits and financial risk assessments, as well as facilitate intervention strategies.
- Assist with yearly audit and tax preparation.
- Assist with developing and documenting internal control policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience for a mid-size or larger Corporation.
- Certified Public Accountant designation.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Advanced competency in financial management and accounting software.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and industry regulations.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.