Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Senior Accountant - Direct Hire
Roseville, CA 95661
The ideal candidate will be a full cycle accountant who is strong in reconciliations and lease compliance. An Accountant with a background in property management would hit the ground running in this busy department.
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916/925-2300 or Becca@pacificstaffing.Com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with landlords on property management items for all ground leases including rent payments and CAM payments.
- Onboarding, tracking and monthly review of all rent/CAM increases and discrepancies.
- Create and maintain GAAP deferred rent schedules and prepare monthly journal entries.
- Tracks secured/unsecured tax payments for all store across several states.
- Calculates and tracks prepaid amounts for secured/unsecured tax payments and amortizes appropriately at month end.
- Prepare and file personal property tax renditions.
- Reconcile, and file sales and use tax payments.
- Lease income tracking, creating rent schedules and CAM schedules for tenants.
- Assist with annual audit with deferred lease schedules and maintain records of fully executed lease documents.
- Assists with the month end close.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- 5-7 years experience in accounting with preference for lease and tax accounting
- Must be comfortable working with landlords and tenants as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.