Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
SEC Reporting Manager
EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762
We are recruiting for a SEC Reporting Manager for a highly innovative global technology company. Our client is open to virtual employee. Ideal candidate will have strong SEC Reporting background.
preet@pacificstaffing.Com or 916/925-2300
What you will be doing:
- Play key role in projects at each stage of the pre-IPO process including the initial IPO-readiness assessment and the establishment of SEC Reporting function.
- Implement changes to policies, procedures, and systems to increase the integrity of our Financial Statements, including the ability to produce Quarterly and Annual SEC filings in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all financial data and specific sections within the S-1 registration statement.
- Manage the quarterly reporting calendar, the timely and accurate preparation, review and filing of all external financial reports including financial statement footnotes, including those filed with the SEC on Form 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K, prepare pro-forma disclosures, disclosure checklists and disclosure meeting presentations,
- Ensure the filings are properly formatted and accurate and perform XBRL tagging procedures or act as liaison to outsourced third party.
- Work with external auditors to provide required support for all SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K, S-1, 8-K)
- Participate in earnings release process including preparation of the quarterly management reporting package, preparation, and analysis of support for investor relations as required, and review of financial information included in the earnings release and script.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis for executive team.
- Enhance and develop reporting tools and intercompany reporting packages to assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Assist in the creation of KPI reporting to ensure consistency across expanding organization.
- Play a key role in driving Company-wide compliance of SOX 404, including the documentation of end-to-end processes, formal implementation of internal controls, and the creation of corporate governance over internal controls.
Who you are as a professional:
- Experience with IPOs and S-1 filings is required.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting is required.
- Active CPA is required.
- Minimum of 7 years overall experience with at least 3-4 years audit experience at a Big 4 accounting firm. Industry experience in SEC reporting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, SEC filing requirements and experience in the application of SOX 404.
- Intacct experience preferred.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and be comfortable managing through organization and process change.