Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Regulatory Compliance Manager Direct Hire
Sacramento, CA 95826
- Support the development and implementation of a written BSA AML OFAC Compliance Program including risk assessment and policies meeting the regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Develop, implement, and maintain BSA/AML/OFAC procedures and system of internal controls.
- Coordinate and maintain day to day BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program responsibilities including but not limited to regulatory reporting and recordkeeping.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining BSA/AML/OFAC transaction monitoring system to identify suspicious and fraudulent activity.
- Performing initial and ongoing BSA/AML/OFAC training of all employees on regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, and system controls. Documenting and retaining attendance records and training materials.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and documenting testing of effectiveness of the policies, procedures, and training to ensure that regulatory obligations are met.
- Liaising with federal and state regulatory organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant advanced degree strongly preferred. CAMS or comparable advanced BSA/AML & OFAC training and/or certification required.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive management, compliance and/or law enforcement or other compliance work within a financial institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience emphasizing BSA/AML & OFAC management and experience.
- Experience working with Banks and Regulators, auditors and other critical third parties.
- Strong project management skills, keeping track and managing complex, multi-party projects to successful timely completion.