Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Regional Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Vancouver Vancouver, WA 98687 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) with strong employee relations. The Regional HRBP will be based out of Vancouver, WA. This is a great direct hire opportunity to join an organization that offers a generous compensation package, fun work environment and a hybrid work schedule. This position will have two direct reports (HR Generalists) and will support the business unit locations in WA, MT, ID, and AK. Salary: $120k- $150k DOE.
The qualified candidate will have strong employee relations, the ability to travel up to 40%, and experience supporting a large employee group with human resources initiatives.
- Support managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues within the region.
- Collaborate with managers to support employee development and succession planning.
- Strategically partner with the leadership team to assist with people initiatives.
- Utilize data to make recommendations to leadership.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Five years of HRBP experience with heavy employee relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Expert knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.