Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Referral Coordinator (several openings)
Sacramento, CA 95827
Referral Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating care for incoming referrals for patients.
- Obtaining and updating patient demographics and insurance information.
- Updating and uploading information into EHR system.
- Collecting co-payment and balances.
- Obtaining prior authorizations for office visits/procedures.
- Calling incoming referrals in a timely manner to get patients schedule and sending out outgoing referrals.
- Answering patient questions.
Referral Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years prior experience working in a medical front office setting or referral coordinator role.
- 2+ years of working knowledge of healthcare insurances (preferably HMO, PPO, Medicare, and Medicaid.)
- Experience with processing incoming and outgoing referrals.
- Proficient with MS Office and working with various database systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Ability to use good judgment and pass on boarding requirements (drug and background screening.)
- Ability to empathize with patients of various ages and backgrounds.
Immediate positions available! Email resumes to: elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com