Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Roseville, CA 95678
The ideal candidate can multi-task in a busy environment with high priority deadlines, be resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
- Operates a multi-line telephone system, screen calls, route calls, relay messages with exceptional telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Greet clients and visitors, schedule appointments, and confirm client appointments in advance.
- Responsible for complete coordination of meetings, both on-site and off-site, including scheduling, correspondence, site reservations, arranging travel accommodations and catering.
- Take concise meeting minutes and create follow up task lists and assignments for leaders and stakeholders.
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements & itineraries for staff, leaders and clients.
- Conducts proper opening and closing office procedures.
- Understands basic building security systems and can activate in the case of an emergency.
- A broad variety of administrative tasks and added duties/projects as assigned (i.E. Assist with general typing, filing, spreadsheets, invoicing, prioritizing incoming mail/outgoing mail (open and route), tracking invoices, ordering supplies, general office correspondence, etc.).
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and, if required, contacts the appropriate personnel for signature release of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Understands, updates, and trains relief personnel on office and staff procedures, policies and practices.
- Travel in local area for a variety of miscellaneous errands and duties.
- Assist management with planning and executing employee functions and events.
- Exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and discretion in analyzing and resolving confidential, difficult, and sensitive situations and the sensibility to recognize private versus professional circumstances.
- Will serve as back up to Executive Assistant and other departments as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Employer.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 2 years professional experience in a corporate front office, HR Assistant or relative Admin support role.
- Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook experience
- Possess high energy level, sense of urgency and results driven.
- Prior meeting or event planning for office events a plus.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and optimism in stressful situations.
- Preserves confidential and proprietary information and successfully avoid conflicts-of-interest
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation, and strong independent work ethic.
Qs can be directed to the Lead Recruiter | elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com