Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661 US
The ideal candidate has at least four (4) years experience in construction, building or similar industry, working knowledge of purchasing and planning software, and is advanced in Word, Excel, and DocuSign.
- Analyzes blueprint and outlines work specifications.
- Solicitation and analyzes and negotiates subcontractor bids.
- Manages contract processes and signing including generating requisitions for payment.
- Maintains and manages updated authorized vendor list, vendor references, and insurance information.
- Collect EMR s and contractor licenses from vendors.
- Manages all communications with subcontractors including resolving any issues.
- Executes research and evaluation to determine the best cost effective and valuable engineering.
- Manages budgets on Excel spreadsheet.
- Solicitation and prequalifying new subcontractors.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least four (4) years experience in home construction or similar industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, and Teams.
- Experience with BuildPro, Homefront, Precision, Sage, is a plus.
- Advance user knowledge and expertise in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite, with MS Word and Outlook.