Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Property Management Receptionist
801 12th Street Sacramento, CA 95814 United States of America
We are recruiting for a Property Management Receptionist for a company with offices located in the mid-town/downtown Sacramento areas. These are on-site, contract to hire opportunities and parking is provided! The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the tenants and public and is responsible for assisting with inquiries via phone, Internet, and in-person. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. Pay: $18.99/hour.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service, strong problem solving and listening skills and the ability to resolve complaints calmly and professionally.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller/visitor.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Process work orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Respond to rental inquiries made by phone, internet, and walk-in traffic with an objective of securing appointments.
- Perform administrative duties related to the on-site marketing function.
- Exercise discretion as it relates to confidential resident, property, and company information.
- Assist residents with work order requests, ensuring quality and timely completion.
- Maintain Legal Compliance with company standards and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing and Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a customer support environment, property management industry is a plus.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent is required.
- Ability to stay calm and always remain professional and courteous with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display a willingness to help and collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work closely and well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to discern necessary information and assign tasks to crews to be completed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize. Multi-tasking is key to success in this role.
- Exceptional customer relations skills.