Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Project Accountant Direct Hire
Roseville, CA 95678
The ideal candidate will have a background in project-based billing, strong technical skills and enjoy working in a team setting.
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916-925-2300 or Becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Set-up new projects in accordance with contract and budget costs.
- Process monthly billing for all projects.
- Process Purchase orders.
- Collection calls and or email correspondence to everyone over 30 days.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Entry.
- Review Accounts Payable Statements.
- Run check deposit detail.
- Monitor subcontractor work confirmations to ensure timely release of payment.
- Process final billing to close out project.
- Send Accounts Receivable statements.
- Ensures all preliminary lien notices are sent in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers and vendors as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees and client s vendors.
- Works with others as needed to make entry corrections and reconcile accounts.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years minimum experience in accounting
- Construction experience preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discrete professional manner.
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with willingness to adhere to all company policies.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative