Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Payroll Manager - Direct Hire
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670
The ideal candidate will have processed full cycle payroll for at least 1, 000 employees and will have strong leadership and delegation skills. Candidates must have multi-state experience to be considered.
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Leads the payroll team in successfully processing weekly, high volume payroll timely and accurately.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Must have processed payroll for a minimum of 1, 000 employees.
- Multi-state payroll processing experience is required.
- Five to ten years of related experience managing a payroll team is required.
- Experience in having processed payroll in SAP ERP system is highly desired.
- Ability to makes decisions with sounds judgment.