Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Patient Service Representative (Temp to Hire)
Sacramento, CA 95827
- Acts as first point of contact for incoming customer inquiries and requests by email, phone, and web portal channels.
- Takes messages and routes calls as is appropriate.
- Understands the organization and helps navigate patients through the processes.
- Determines client and patient eligibility.
- Receives and processes fees or credit card payments prior to client appointments.
- Facilitates new patient registration, schedules patient appointments and follows up with reminders for upcoming appointments.
- 2+ years' experience in a healthcare/call center setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with NextGen is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Computer literacy, including Word and Excel; database software and EHR experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.