Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Office Admin with Accounting (Sacramento)
Sacramento, CA 95820
PRIMARY SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to Operations and Finance/Accounting leaders.
- Answer main-line phones (low volume) and communicate messages.
- Gathers and organizes driver paperwork including logbooks, hand tags, proof of delivery and other delivery documents for filing and/or for payroll input.
- Ensures timely receipt of driver logbooks and maintains file of logbooks and daily vehicle inspection reports in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Data entry of Accounts Payable information into accounting systems.
- Processes all diesel fuel bills and performs monthly accounting for diesel fuel usage including bulk tank inventory.
- Assists with special events including annual benefit meetings, open enrollment and health screening programs.
- Provides backup and assistance to other related functions including accounts receivable, payroll, dispatch and reception. This includes but is not limited to answering dispatch phones, accounts receivable and payroll data entry and assisting drivers with questions regarding payroll, benefits and other issues.
- Coordinate event logistics as needed.
- Email, scan, file and prepare documents.
- Create correspondence and edit documents.
- Transcribe dictation and share with the appropriate parties. Communicate with clients and vendors.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years' experience in office clerical and administrative duties.
- Accounting knowledge and experience with debits and credits preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2016.
- Billing, AP and some AR experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and strong prioritizing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.