Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Medical Office Representative
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670
We are currently recruiting for multiple professional and friendly Medical Front Office Representatives for a premier healthcare company in Sacramento. Great way to gain some experience and get your foot in the door! Positions are located in Sacramento, Folsom, and Elk Grove. These are temporary opportunities from 3-4+ months, however could be a good opportunity for hire within the company in other departments. This role is the first point of contact and will greet and assist patients. The ideal candidate should have strong customer service skills and experience working with Electronic Medical Records.
- Assist patients with general inquiries; check in/register new patients.
- Verify and update patient demographics and insurance.
- Schedule and coordinate patient procedures and appointments.
- Provide office support by maintaining documents, files, and policies or procedures.
- Screen calls, take messages as appropriate.
- Experience working or externship in a medical office or healthcare environment a plus.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Experience in a high volume call center a plus.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to use good judgment and clear a background check and drug screen.
Apply today for immediate consideration, or send a resume directly to the Recruiter - elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com