Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Medical Assistant (Temporary)
CARMICHAEL, CA 95608
This opportunity offers competitive pay and the opportunity to work and gain experience with healthcare professionals who specialize in detecting, preventing and treating heart illnesses.
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment; take vital signs etc.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization.
- Assist with scheduling patient tests and treatments.
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stocked at the end of the workday.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 years experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Completion of Medical Assisting program required.
- Current BLS required.
- Ability to take vital signs and record in electronic medical records.
- Positive attitude and cheerful demeanor.
- Ability to use good judgment and clear a criminal background check.
Apply today for immediate consideration, or send a resume directly to Liza Lamparas - liza@pacificstaffing.Com