Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95945
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment; take vital signs etc.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization.
- Assist with scheduling patient tests and treatments.
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stocked at the end of the workday.
- Process prescription refills in compliance with established procedures, assuring authorization for prescriptions as needed.
- Completion of Medical Assisting program required.
- Current BLS required.
- Ability to take vital signs and record in electronic medical records.
- Positive attitude and cheerful demeanor.
- Ability to use good judgment and clear a criminal background check.
Apply today for immediate consideration, or send a resume directly to the Recruiter - elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com