Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Medical Assistant - Direct Hire
Sacramento, CA 95811 US
The ideal candidate is a certified medical assistant with excellent patient customer service skills, and a minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical environment.
Must be able to work 40 hour shifts between Monday-Saturday. Shifts may vary between the hours of 7: 30 am - 7: 00 pm.
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment; take vital signs etc.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization.
- Assist with scheduling patient tests and treatments.
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stocked at the end of the workday.
- Process prescription refills in compliance with established procedures, assuring authorization for prescriptions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years experience as a Medical Assistant in a clinical setting.
- Completion of Medical Assisting program required.
- Current BLS required.
- Ability to take vital signs and record in electronic medical records.
- Ability to handle confidential documentation in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Positive attitude and cheerful demeanor.
- Ability to use good judgment and clear a criminal background check.
- Must be COVID19 vaccinated and boosted.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and criminal background check.