Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Folsom, CA 95630 US
The ideal candidate is proficient in MS Office/Canva/Adobe Photoshop, has experience shipping for events, and previous copy writing experience.
This is a direct hire opportunity - Our client offers a mostly remote schedule with excellent benefits!
- Utilize creativity to brainstorm and develop various marketing materials.
- Create and revise written content to ensure engagement, consistency, and clarity.
- Propose, develop, and create new campaigns and content.
- Understand and utilize search engines for research to produce engaging pieces.
- Work with sales team members to organize and manage client training and webinars.
- Coordinate conference materials/schedules and attend conferences as needed.
- Provide project feedback to team members.
- Manage website and social media accounts to ensure all platforms are up to date.
- Additional administrative tasks may be assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is preferred.
- 3+ years professional experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required; Canva and Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize activities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.