Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Sacramento, CA 95815
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver).
- Manage updates and creation of marketing materials (includes: photo editing, illustration, etc).
- Process issues, respond to questions, and provide follow-up for Marketing Manager as needed.
- Create and/or update correspondence, reports, presentations, and emails as necessary.
- Contribute to the creation of effective marketing copy for print, web, and social media.
- Assist in the content management of multiple social media distribution resources.
- Manage and edit all image and illustration files (i.E.: lighting, cropping, sizing, changes, etc).
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Communications.
- 1+ years Marketing Experience.
- Strong in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat and Outlook.
- May be requested to provide demonstrated proficiency in professional writing and editing.
- Maintain work consistent with brand standards.
- Experience writing and designing e-mail blasts and e-newsletters.
- Ability to edit photos by cropping/cutting out, correcting lighting, and removing blemishes.