Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Licensed Vocational Nurse
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670
- Organize, provide and maintain necessary healthcare services.
- Assist in prepping patients for examinations or procedures; document patient concerns for physician review.
- Perform accurate vital sign measurements and documentation.
- Administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician.
- Assist health professionals by contributing to the treatment planning process.
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing as ordered. Clean and maintain equipment.
- Open to new grads; 1 year experience providing care for patients a plus.
- Current CA Licensed Vocational Nurse required.
- Prior experience in outpatient settings demonstrating the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Positive team player with excellent patient service experience.
- Ability to use good judgement and pass a background check and drug screen.
Apply today, or send a resume directly to the Recruiter - elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com for immediate consideration.