Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Legal Secretary (Direct Hire)
FOLSOM, CA 95630
- Provide high level and high touch administrative support to one partner and one associate.
- Maintain calendars and schedules for team members.
- Schedule, coordinate and confirm court dates, appointments and meetings.
- Assist with day to day administrative tasks, including answering phone, copying, scanning, and office organization.
- Compose legal documents and draft memos.
- Assist with typing contracts and reports.
- Prepare documents: legal briefs, subpoenas.
- Maintain legal files.
- Conduct research in legal matters.
- Provide litigation support in administrative law proceedings.
- Arrange for filing of court documents.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years legal secretarial experience required.
- Previous Civil Litigations, Transactional, Administrative or Family Law experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency (Word and Outlook).
- Thorough knowledge of legal research skills and understanding of legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and advance proofreading skills required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have ability to prioritize multiple tasks of equal urgency with varying and/or conflicting deadlines.