Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Schedule leasing appointments, show units to potential residents.
- Review applications to determine eligibility and process applications with supporting documentation and determine rental rate.
- Process and record changes in status of current residents.
- Review and apply pertinent provisions of CalHFA, HUD, HCD, RHCP, and SHRA rules and regulations. Be familiar with and sensitive to ADA issues and circumstances.
- Facilitate all aspects of move in and move out process of residents.
- Participate in conducting annual recertification of, and verifying the continuing eligibility of residents participating in rent subsidy programs and, coordinate, as required, with affordable housing regulatory agencies.
- Facilitate communication between residents, and outside regulatory agencies regarding recertification process, change in rent, or eligibility.
- Participate in annual housing quality standards inspections of individual units; upon request of regulatory agencies, follow up on any abuse or neglect seen or suspected.
- Assist in advertising availability of agency s apartments, including both market and subsidized units.
- Assist in maintaining records on affordable housing unit goals. Prepare monthly reports and correspondence as required. Prepare and maintain accurate and detailed program files. Ensure that regulatory agencies are paying correct rents on behalf of tenants.
- Respond to resident and public inquiries in a courteous manner; resolve complaints in a timely and efficient manner and/or direct them to the appropriate employee to handle the situation.
- Reply to inquiries with good judgment, initiative & accurate interpretation of policies, practices & procedures. Field & screen telephone calls.
- Provide information on parking space availability & process tow requests as needed.
- Provide the Leasing Services Manager and other leasing agents assistance with market rate housing as needed.
- Carry out various administrative duties as assigned, including coverage of the Front Desk
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade supplemented by specialized clerical training.
- 1 year of increasingly responsible experience in the areas of market rate and affordable housing programs, apartment marketing and leasing. Experience with LIHTC highly desirable.
- College course work in business administration or related field a plus.