Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
IT Applications and Development Analyst
Sacramento, CA 95814 US
The ideal candidate has full stack development and database experience as well as business analyst, diagnostic, research, and third-party software solutions experience.
- Maintain and update company workflows according to organization needs.
- Develop and maintain Application Support standards, procedures, resolutions, and training documentation.
- Utilize SQL programming to produce templates, views, and queries.
- Maintain database updates and data.
- Provide data analytics to support organizational decision making.
- Participate in development and implementation of new applications.
- Provide training and support for technology adaptation, application, documentation.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledgebase and skillset for the use and support of proprietary applications and functions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of full stack development and data base experience.
- Some business analyst experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication across all levels of leadership and staff.
- AA or Certificate plus 5 years of experience or BS in Computer Science and 3 years experience or 7 years related work experience.
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic, and applications analyst experience required.
- Experience with QA testing and writing technical documentation.