Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Pacific Staffing http://www.pacificstaffing.com http://www.pacificstaffing.com true
Human Resources Manager
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 US
Posted: 06/07/2023 2023-06-07 2023-07-08 Employment Type: DirectHire Industry: None Job Number: 1608908
We are currently recruiting a Human Resource Manager for an entrepreneurial manufacturing and distribution company located in West Sacramento. Our client offers a family-oriented environment and invests in their employees through a highly engaged work culture. This role is part of a HR team of three and will be responsible for supporting 200 employees with leave management, employee relations, retention, and strategy. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience supporting HR, strong ability to think strategically and will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves for more tactical work.
- Oversees performance and talent management by leading the initial training of new staff members and professional development of existing staff members.
- Efficiently facilitates the onboarding and off-boarding of all staff members.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Leads the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure all changes are effectively communicated to employees.
- Serves as the point of contact for all matters requiring conflict resolution.
- Manages the use of the company s Human Resources Information System.
- Addresses staffing needs by collaborating with the hiring manager to identify qualified candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle.
- Ensures the completion of compliance training at point of hire and annually.
- Completes regular reporting, such as quarterly wage reporting, unemployment insurance collections, and annual compliance reporting.
- Regularly coordinates with benefits broker to ensure the proper administration of benefits offerings.
- Works collaboratively with the Payroll & Benefits Administrator and Corporate Recruiter.
- Promotes positive employee morale through various engagement programs and educational opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years experience supporting HR in an entrepreneurial organization
- Four-year degree is desired
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- PHR/SPHR is highly desired
- High level leadership skills
- Relationship Management
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Able to partner with all leadership on site and work with employees of all levels
- Positive and flexible demeanor
- Attention to detail