Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Manager
Rancho, CA 95670
The HR Manger will report to the CEO and manage the day-day functions of Human Resources such as benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting and creating company policies. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative work style, have strong knowledge of HR policies and law, and be comfortable providing coaching, guidance, and HR support to all levels of employees.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization s human resource and talent strategy as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, and retention.
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Leads the performance management process.
- Oversees and supervises the organizations payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- 9 years working knowledge in Human Resources with at least 3 years experience in management.
- BA in Business Administration.
- Sound knowledge regarding compliance regulations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style, and the ability to communicate effectively at all staff levels.
- Knowledge of current HR systems.