Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Manager
Lodi, CA 95240
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems with the Regional Human Resource Manager, and recommends necessary changes.
- Implements and updates hourly compensation program; creates and updates job descriptions as necessary.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Performs benefits administration to include enrollment, change reporting, administration of COBRA and 401K, safety program, educational reimbursement, and flexible benefits program.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt positions; conducts new hire orientation.
- Works with department leaders to develop and coordinates employee training.
- Handles unemployment claims.
- Coaches department leaders in handling disciplinary actions and attendance issues.
- Participates in disciplinary or termination proceedings.
- Minimum three years experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- College degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related field required. MBA desirable.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Experience in a HR role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Personal leadership skills.
- Able to partner with all leadership on site and work with employees of all levels.