Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Manager
Dixon Dixon, CA 95620 United States of America
A growing manufacturing organization is looking for a plant Human Resources Manager that will have three direct reports. Our client offers excellent benefits and a progressive leadership team. This position is on-site. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years Human Resources experience with 3 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Oversees and directs the Human Resources department.
- Partners with management on various employment matters including performance management issues, employee inquiries or complaints, and implementation of company-wide HR activities.
- Conducts investigations and recommends actions to effectively resolve policy violations.
- Seeks counsel from HR Leader or Legal as necessary to ensure proper risk management.
- Develops a strong employee relations program.
- Stays current on employment laws and company policies.
- Conducts recruitment for open salaried and hourly positions.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Provides input for process and policy improvement.
- Responsible for employee programs to help with morale, and productivity.
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience with at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Bilingual (Spanish or Vietnamese) is preferred.
- Experience with Plant Safety programs is required.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and decision-making skills.