Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Generalist
2495 Bell Road Auburn, CA 95603 United States of America
We are recruiting a Human Resources Generalist for an established healthcare organization in the Roseville area. This position will be reporting to an exceptional leadership team and our client offers excellent benefits. The HR Generalist will be responsible for a variety of HR functions including employee relations, leave of absence, workers compensation, performance management, and retention related projects. Pay: $70k-85k DOE
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree, 3-5 years of human resources experience, and HR certification is preferred.
- Supports all employee relations, performance management, and retention related projects.
- Point of contact for all Leave of Absence related issues for employees.
- Partner with Managers regarding employee coaching and training.
- Responsible for managing workers’ compensation claims.
- Ensure compliance with CA Labor Laws.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a busy HR department.
- SHRM, HRCI, or PHR certification is preferred.
- Must have experience with employee relations, workers compensation, and leave of absence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of California state and Federal wage & hour and employment laws.