Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Director
Denver Denver, CO 80014 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting a hands-on Human Resources Director for an organization in the health and human services industry. Our client offers generous benefits and a cohesive team environment! The HR Director will have four direct reports and will support employees in multiple facilities. The ideal candidate will have strong employee relations and benefits management experience. Salary: $150k-$185k DOE.
- Partner with business leaders and support the business with people related initiatives.
- Consult, advise and partner with leadership on performance management and more complex employee relations matters.
- Responsible for selection of benefits vendor and management of employee benefits.
- Develop, recommend, and implement strategies and initiatives that support the organization's operational needs in leadership selection, talent management, and employee development.
- Provide consultancy, advice and coaching to managers as appropriate.
- Counsel and facilitate change management within designated groups.
- Proactively identify talent management opportunities and workforce projections to support growth.
- Coordinate and deliver training to leaders and employees on human resources related topics.
- Serve as trusted advisor and valued business partner to operational business partners.
- Evaluate and analyze data and metrics from HR/operations reports to determine opportunities or impacts to the company.
- Drive employee centric culture including management and employee development initiatives.
- Audit and maintain HR compliance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 10 years of experience working as a Human Resources Leader.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources, Business, or Management required.
- PHR / SPHR Certification preferred.
- Must have strong leadership skills and employee relations.
- A strategic and creative thinker who can problem-solve and work with all levels of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance.
- Strong HR systems and analytics reporting.
- Possess attention to detail, discretion, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency.
- Strong project management: ability to prioritize tasks, efficiently manage time, and execute projects effectively with limited supervision and according to established deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.