Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Coordinator
2495 Bell Road Auburn, CA 95603 United States of America
Human Resources Coordinator – Direct Hire
We are recruiting a self-motived Human Resources Coordinator for our client in Auburn, CA. This position will be 100% in office and is a direct hire opportunity to join a highly collaborative HR team. The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. This will involve assisting in the recruitment and on-boarding process, filing, recordkeeping, HRIS upkeep and maintenance, mandatory training tracking and reporting.
- Serve as system administrator for the HRIS and ensure all modules are utilized to full potential.
- Track employee performance reviews and provide supervisors with all necessary documents/forms.
- Responsible for the successful completion of on boarding for new hires.
- Prepare for new hire orientation.
- Coordinate orientation schedule, checklist, presentations and paperwork for facilitators and employees.
- Communicate training schedules, expectations and pertinent information for new hires, current employees, facilitators, and respective managers for all HR Training.
- Process worker's compensation claims.
- Assist with administration of leave of absences.
- Maintain employee database records, notify employees when personnel items are due and ensure accuracy and completion of database.
- Provide recruitment support for allocated searches as assigned.
- Provide assistance and support during audits, program reviews, surveys and system appraisal as required.
- Participate in employee recognition subcommittee and lead service recognition program.
- Create I.D. badges for new employees.
- Assist with special projects.
- AA degree with 2 years of Human Resources experience.
- One year experience using HRIS.
- Recruitment & health care industry experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability handling multiple job assignments and effective time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to maintain high level of confidentiality required.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management and peers.