Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Business Partner
SACRAMENTO, CA 95864 US
The HRPB will work with business leaders to achieve the company s strategic objectives with emphasis on talent management, recruitment, and retention. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a corporate environment and have strong employee relations, compensation, training, and talent management experience.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.G., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated experience with complex employee relations.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Knowledge of unions is a plus.
- Excellent communication, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage projects.