Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Talent Acquisition Manager
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Support management in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements in line with the business strategy.
- A true hands-on approach to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team; train, coach, counsel, and evaluate recruiter performance.
- Establish and track recruiting metrics.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Act as a liaison between employees and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Human Resources as a manager, or business partner.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management, or related field or equivalent work and/or education required.
- SPHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- Experience managing recruiters and the Talent Acquisition function preferred.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention, and reward programs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies, processes (e.G., workforce planning and talent management), and talent management practices.