Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
3100 Zinfandel Dr Suite Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting a driven and proactive Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join a highly competent, top-performing Commercial Bank. The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Human Resources department and leaders. This is a Direct Hire, onsite position with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program, and more. Pay: $24 – $26/hr., DOE.
This is a great opportunity to join a Local Commercial Financial Institution, in growth mode, who has emerged as a cornerstone of excellence in the small business banking industry.
The ideal candidate will have six months to one year Administrative or Human Resources support experience, an understanding of HR processes, excellent communication, and technical skills.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process, from job postings to candidate selection and onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new employees.
- Manage HR documentation, ensuring accuracy and compliance with policies.
- Administer employee benefits and address HR-related queries promptly and efficiently.
- Contribute to the development and execution of programs that foster a diverse and
- Support and participate in 's investments in the local economy, particularly in areas facing disparities in the Greater Sacramento Area.
- Engage in community outreach activities to strengthen our connections and positively impact the regions we serve.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant or Human Resources Assistant role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Familiarity with HR policies, procedures, and employment laws.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and business writing skills.