Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Graphic Designer (Remote)
Sacramento, CA 95826
The ideal candidate will have graphic design experience either in creation to finish, or production work. Must have worked in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Work with the creative lead in supporting marketing team initiatives by designing and updating marketing collateral, including white papers, sell sheets, print/digital advertisements, and some web-related creative.
- Work with the Multi-Media Manager on the creation of basic motion graphics, logo stings, animated transitions, and type-in-motion animation as part of larger multi-media projects.
- Support the company with design needs for events, including delivering creative materials, such as banners, advertisements, presentations, and promo items on time.
- Create infographics to show information and data in a clear and engaging way for presentations, web pages and marketing collateral.
- Maintain strict adherence to established brand guidelines.
- Support internal company needs including the creation and maintenance of promotional items, and sales materials
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years professional experience in a creative design department.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Good design sensibility: keen awareness of brand identity and standards and ability to work within and build upon that established framework.
- Ability to take feedback and iterate on concepts quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines while paying impeccable attention to detail.