Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Grant Writer and Coordinator
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Research funding opportunities.
- Present potential grants/funding opportunities to executive and key management staff
- Conduct activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to federal, state, local and foundation funding sources.
- Coordinate Grant Proposal meetings
- Maintain and manage letters of submission calendars, proposal deadlines, and reports.
- Ensure compliance with all grant requirements.
- Ensure up to date financial policies and procedures.
- Manage multiple projects moving at the same time.
- Ensures grant applications and reports are accurately reflect organizational plans, actions, and results
- Attend internal and external grant presentations, report data on performance for grants
- Coordinate data, narrative and other information needed to support grant requirements with internal program staff.
- Maintain current records, including grant tracking and reporting
- Additional Duties Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 5 years experience in grant writing
- Bachelor s degree in English, Public Administration or equivalent field experience required.
- Master s degree in public administration preferred
- Experience in high-paced and deadline-driven environments
- Strong math skills
Immediate Qs can be directed to the Lead Recruiter at elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com