Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
927 Black Diamond Way Lodi, CA 95242 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting for a Fleet Maintenance Supervisor to join a nationally renowned transportation company hat services Northern and Central California, as well parts of Nevada. This is an opportunity to join a leading regional transportation team, and work with a driving force executive group. The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor will oversee and manage all company stock, human capital, and coordinate with the Safety Department to promote safety protocols. Pay: $75k-$85k.
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years’ experience in fleet maintenance, fleet inventory tracking, and client interface track record on strategic fleet initiatives.
- Oversee the maintenance and repairs of company fleet.
- Supervision of two year-round shops and one seasonal shop.
- Plan, organize and coordinate leadership for all fleet maintenance activities.
- Collaborates with management to maintain state and federal compliance regulations for hazardous waste.
- Resolves fleet maintenance issues with all clients and customers
- Assist with development and management of maintenance program to strengthen asset reliability and compliance.
- Establish equipment image and company standards consistency.
- Promote company core values with high-performance culture and customer relations building.
- Facilitates growth of business practices, development, and adaptation to remain relevant in the market.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in fleet supervision in an environment with strong operational metrics.
- Some travel required.
- Highly organized, able to function effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.