Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Facilities & Maintenance Technician II
AUBURN, CA 95765 US
Our client provides phenomenal employee benefits, competitive compensation, retirement package, and a host of other employee perks. Office hours are 9am 5pm, with a paid for lunch hour.
- Assists facilities and maintenance department in a wide range of administrative, operational, educational, administrative, and business services.
- Manages computer generated work orders and updates to customers.
- Management of building repairs, troubleshoot, maintenance.
- Provide education on best care practices for remodeled and fixed repairs.
- Identify potential areas of defects or faults in the construction.
- Sets up and maintains confidential files, correspondences with public agencies, and records of regulatory oversight compliance.
- Operate various power and hand tools.
- Utilize proper safety standards, precautions, and protective equipment.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of general building methods and techniques.
- Advanced principles of carpentry, plumbing, painting, and electrical work.
- Operating knowledge of small engine equipment.
- Knowledge of basic appliance repair techniques.
- Well-organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proactive, forward thinking.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), project management and grants a plus.