Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Manage all aspects of executive s calendar and schedule including educational conferences, phone conferences, speaking engagements, meetings (with customers, prospects, business development officers, employees, vendors, etc.), personal appointments and follow-through with meeting confirmations.
- Ensure all travel and transportation arrangements meet exceptional standards.
- Create and implement a follow-up system on all outstanding scheduling and miscellaneous issues.
- Anticipate the executive s needs, prepare pre- and post- meeting notes and complete action items required.
- Create, receive, and distribute presentation materials for meetings and conference calls.
- Handle expense reporting, including reconciling executive s corporate credit card account and creating/submitting expense reports.
- Assist with personal scheduling and errands from time to time.
- Produce correspondence and response letters by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Duties & Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising sound business judgment in keeping team members informed, as necessary.
- Experience with detailed domestic and international travel coordination.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require quick response or turnaround.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of the company.
- Takes initiative without being asked. Consistently runs faster, moves sooner, and tries harder than necessary, while exercising good judgment. Is tenacious, intense, and has a sense of urgency around getting it done.
- Meets commitments with consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Willing to do low profile, non-challenging work to get the project done.
- Ability to demonstrate grace and composure under pressure. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Looks immediately for resolution rather than placing blame.
- Always looks for ways to make the leadership team you support better.
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
- Share s information that helps others to help them do their job well. Keeps others in the loop. Fosters cross-functional and cross business teamwork.
- Able to understand the diverse needs and styles of leaders and acts accordingly.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Does not optimize for optics. Builds trust and rapport. Practices and promotes involvement and cooperation.
- Initiate s self-development actions. Seeks and shares job-relevant learning, developmental experiences, and feedback to enhance performance.
- Bachelor s Degree in communications or related field, desired, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years related work experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must.