Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Executive Assistant - Direct Hire
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691
We are recruiting for an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide a high-level administrative support for the Executive leadership team of a highly successful company in Sacramento. This role requires a candidate that is highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, and is not easily overwhelmed. This is a direct hire opportunity with a stable employer.
- Heavy calendar management for the Senior Executives for a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations run effectively in a fast pace corporate environment.
- Manage highly confidential information and queries, responding to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Assist with conceptual plans, contracts and budgets for projects to support fiscal decision making.
- Prepare complex Meeting, Conference and Event PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare documents and correspondence as necessary.
- Oversees compiling of information and assembling of executive board meeting packets.
- Proofreads/edits correspondences as requested by the president and other officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Recent 3-5 years work experience as Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives.
- MS Office - Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Google Calendar experience preferred.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
- Highly Organized and Professional. Independent thinker and self-driven.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.