Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Stockton, CA 95219 US
The ideal candidate will have Executive Assistant or Practice Office Management experience supporting an extremely a busy executive leader and/or ran operations for a complex medical specialty office.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the office.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Organizes and maintains all mail, files, and records.
- Plans and schedules meetings and appointments and ensures the Chief Attending Physician is briefed and prepared prior to meeting.
- Provides general support to Chief Attending Physician including travel arrangements, scheduling, and maintaining calendar and running errands as needed.
- Navigates all calls and voicemails for the Chief Attending Physician.
- Makes purchases for the office and Chief Attending Physician.
- Manages company autopsy technicians, scheduling, and performance reports.
- Manage all aspects of onboarding, training, and supervision of new employees.
- Develop, maintain, and implement office policies and procedures.
- Manage office budget.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Attending Physician.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant to C-Level Executive or Executive Director(s).
- High School Diploma required. Associates or bachelor s degree preferred.
- Nonprofit organization, medical specialty practice or legal practice industry experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is critical.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills required (assessments will be provided).
- Critical thinking skills with a proven attention to details
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends and travel as necessary
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A current CA driver s license and proof of auto insurance are required. TB clearance. DOJ clearance.