Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Emerging Leader - Project Manager
801 12th Street Sacramento, CA 95814 United States of America
EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM (Non-Profit | Sacramento)
We are recruiting up and coming leaders to join a highly successful Emerging Leaders program with a community serving Non-Profit organization in the Sacramento, CA region. The Emerging Leaders Program is an advanced leadership development program for advanced degree candidates. This program is intended to attract and select candidates from among the best candidates and is designed to develop a pool of potential leaders for this organization. Pay: $65k-$75k, DOE.
The ideal candidate profile will have the following:
- Master’s degree with prior experience in housing business operations and organizational process improvement.
- Project Management.
- Transportation or Light rail construction experience.
- Developed transportation construction policy and reports.
- Obtained or actively working on obtaining a Master s degree.
- Individual must demonstrate leadership, project management and the ability to take on large-scale strategic projects.
- Upon successfully completing the EL program (6 months) there will be a performance evaluation & review, which could potentially turn into FTE hire.
This non-profit organization is highly essential and critical for Sacramento County/City Housing programs and services. The organization offers continued leadership and career development, as well as CalPERS and other excellent employee benefits once hired.
Qs can be directed to the Lead Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org