Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Director of Nursing - Direct Hire
Turlock, CA 95382
- Responsible for the strategic development of nursing services within the assigned medical group(s) to meet organization-specific goals and objectives while assuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, physicians, and other health care providers. Continually monitors clinical episode management and provide direction/redirection as necessary.
- Develop and implement clinical competencies, clinical orientation and preceptor program and mandatory annual education for clinical staff to ensure that clinical systems support patient centered care.
- Leads the planning and preparation for clinic audits, as well as the facilitation of the audit, including but not limited to: HRSA, PCMH, Alliance MediCal, etc.
- Support the coordination of patient services by working closely with the Care Coordination Team, Behavioral Health Team, and Adolescent and Women s Services.
- Develop policies and procedures related to clinical practice, based on evidence based practice standards, and scope of practice of various clinical staff.
- Assess, plans implement and evaluate clinical activities related to patient care.
- Eight (8) years as a Registered Nurse (RN) including at least three (3) years of management level experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Registered Nurse, or a related field required.
- Registered Nurse with a current license to practice in the State of California required.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Healthcare Operations: EMR, Practice Management System, Clinic Operations and related systems.
- FQHC experience highly desired.